Backing DiscItem#: HN-KNI075
$21.99 to $27.99
- Molded composite disc
- .5-in. hole
- To be used with a variety of discs and polishing pads
The Backing Disc is a molded composite disc that features a standard .5-inch hole. It can be used with a variety of discs and pads including a top plate, diamond polishing discs, ultra lap discs, and other polishing pads. Comes in 6- and 8-inch sizes.
About Kingsley North, Inc.
Since 1939, the expert staff at Kingsley North has the gathered the best lapidary equipment, supplies, and accessories for rock-hounds and hobbyists: rock tumblers, diamond trim saws, faceting equipment, and much more. Kingsley North also carries a full line of jewelry findings: cabochons, cotton filled jewelry boxes and gemstone display cases. Their thorough offering of books and videos help turn the curious beginner into an expert. If your hobby or business involves lapidary art, Kingsley North has everything you need.
Dimensions & Specifications
6 in., 8 in.
30 Day Limited
- Highly refined mineral oil
- Colorless, odorless, non-toxic
- Available in 1-gal. plastic jugs
- For use with SwapTop Trim Saw
- Shaping, edging, and drilling lapidary tool
- Includes: reservoir top and reversible grid surface
- Also: 1-in., 100-grit diamond drum, BitSert
- Table dimensions: 10.75W x 9D inches
- Standard Green dop wax
- Good adhesion for general lapidary work
- Softens at 150° F
- Available in .25-lb. package