Backwoods Adirondack ChairItem#: HN-GRV106
This backwoods Adirondack chair from Groovystuff offers class and comfort for any outdoor seating area. Made entirely of reclaimed teakwood, this chair is ecofriendly, unique, and stylish. The natural oils in the wood help prevent damage from weather, insects, rotting, warping, and fungus, making this chair a dependable fixture in your seating arrangement for years to come. Experience the comfort as the contoured seat arches upward in the back to meet the seven fanned and arched slats that form the backrest.
- Chair is insect- and rot-resistant
- Made of reclaimed teak wood for strength
- Features a fan back design for enhanced comfort
- Arm height measures 26 in.
- Measures 32W x 27D x 41H in.
Summer just got even better. With an Adirondack Chair, decks and yards can enjoy the true meaning of summer. Lazing about on a warm afternoon, the comfort of this classic chair is eclipsed only by its handsome design. Reclaimed teak wood in the hands of master craftsmen makes a chair for harsh elements in any season. From a punishing sun to damp mornings, this chair emerges a champion. Ergonomically designed seating and armrests updates the original design to deliver outstanding comfort for any deck or patio. Teak is very hard, densely grained wood with very high oil content. The unique combination of those characteristics makes teak naturally resistant to moisture, rot, warping, shrinking, splintering, insects, fungus, marine borers and termites.
Reclaimed Teak Wood Furniture
The secret to the exquisite beauty of re-claimed teakwood furniture is simple. All it takes is the time and touch of Mother Nature. Antique farm implements, yokes, plows, sugarcane grinders, and wagons from a bygone era provide the framework for this furniture. Each piece you see is designed for today’s lifestyle from yesterday’s antiques. The rich colors and tight grains of this aged teakwood combine to form the unique character and patina of this collection.
Suited for both indoor and outdoor use, this furniture will provide the atmosphere and character you need to create a rugged, earthy look. If kept outdoors, your collectible will turn silvery gray as only mature teakwood does. These hints of gray add identity to each piece, but can be easily re-nourished with a fresh coat of Briwax once a season or to your taste.
Dimensions & Specifications
32W x 27D x 41H inches
- The easiest way to preserve your favorite chair
- Made of tough, waterproof, woven polyethylene
- Material is UV stabilized to protect against the sun
- Strategically placed eyelets and heavy duty ties
- Edges are sewn, not heat sealed, for superior strength
- Measures 33L x 40W x 36H inches
$19.99 to $26.99
- New colors for 2013: Aqua Blue and Aqua Blue Stripe!
- Polyester fabric covers
- Polyester fiber batting for a soft and durable fill
- 2 ties keep this cushion securely attached
- Piped edging gives this cushion a finished look
- Spot-clean with soap and water when needed
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Hand-crafted - please allow 0.25-inch variance