Mountain Boy Sledworks Bambino Superior Pull SledItem#: HN-MTN015
$344.99 to $479.99
Your child can experience the feeling of flying with this pull sled by Mountain Boy Sledworks. The sled is large enough to hold two smaller children or one larger child, and it is designed for children from 6 months to 4 years old. It is handmade from tiger maple and black-stained window rails for added durability, and the pull design allows you to take your children for a ride regardless of if the snow is powder-like or icy.
- Slither through snow with handmade tiger maple sled
- Features willow rails dotted with black color
- Wide stance lets it glide easily on any type of snow
- Accommodates 2 toddlers or one older kid at a time
- Suitable for kids between 6 months to 4 years
- Can carry weight up to 150 lbs.
- Engrave with up to 10 characters for personalization
- Measures 34L x 14W x 13H in.
Put the Bambino Superior Pull Sled on Santa's list for the best winter ever. The cozy pull sled is designed to excel in all kinds of snow, whether it's powdery or packed, bumpy or smooth. With a custom-molded bottom of high-quality slippery plastic, it glides along with ease while its wide stance keeps it stable. The Bambino is carefully handmade from tiger maple with black-stained willow rails and hand-worked copper accents. The marine-grade finish is lead-free. You also have to option to hand-engrave your child's name right onto the sled. Lettering is 2 inches tall and runs lengthwise up the center of the sled. For children from 6 months to 4 years old. Weight capacity: 150 pounds. Dimensions: 34L x 14W x 13H inches.
About Mountain Boy Sledworks
Mountain Boy Sleds are designed in Silverton, Colorado and tested all over the US. They are made to last with beautiful wood, hand-carved willow, and stainless-steel hardware. Performance is excellent, with many steerable sled models, cozy pull sleds, and big new toboggans.
- The company focuses on safety and on minimizing its environmental impact.
- All of their sleds are tested by an independent agency to ensure that they meet all child safety standards, and that there is no lead in the sled's finishes.
- They use only recycled cardboard packaging.
- They choose fast-growing, common, sustainable hardwoods such as birch, willow and maple.
- Mountain Boy makes sleds that are highly durable, so they won't need frequent replacement.
An important aspect to consider when shopping for the right sled, lug factor refers to the amount of effort required to lug the sled back to the top of the hill for the next ride.
These sleds have a negligible weight and are easily pulled behind the rider on the journey to the top.
Sleds with moderate lug factor are middleweight sleds that require some light effort to pull or carry up the hill.
Heavy lug factor means the sled will require some effort to be pulled up the hill. Parents or supervisors of younger sledders should be prepared to assist with lugging these sleds after a few rides.
Control level refers to a sled's steering and braking capabilities. Some sleds have none, one, or both. Though virtually all sleds can be controlled by shifting the body's weight from side to side, steering and breaking mechanisms offer greater control and safety.
Low-control sleds offer a fun, freewheeling ride with little or no steering mechanism. These sleds are intended for use in open areas free from obstacles like trees and fences.
Medium-control sleds offer steering and/or braking mechanisms that give the rider some control over directional movement and speed. These sleds are great for backyards and city parks.
Sleds with high control levels feature sophisticated steering and/or braking mechanisms for precise direction and speed control. These sleds are ideal for high-traffic terrain or hills with obstacles.
Dimensions & Specifications
34L x 14W x 13H inches
Baby & Toddler Sleds
# of Riders
6 months - 4 Years
Personalization, Without Hand Engraving, With Hand Engraving