Jaques Banjou Croquet MalletItem#: HN-JA038
- Economically designed Solomon-style mallet
- Square head with brass rings for durability
- Octagonal hickory shaft with Takair grip
- Square mallet head: 9L x 2.25W x 2.25H inches
- Handle length: 37.5 inches; Weight: 3 lbs.
One Croquet Mallet
Made to the Solomon design and with similarly superior playing characteristics, the Banjou Croquet Mallet features a square head designed from alternative hardwood timber. Brass rings at either end of the mallet add weight and protect against damage caused by miss-hits.
Many professional croquet players prefer the narrower width of the square head as it makes play hoop shots easier. There may also be some advantage sometimes in being able to stand a square headed mallet upright and stepping back from it to check alignment.
English made octagonal handle made of premium Hickory features colorful, wind-on Takair grip. The handle also features a wedging system which lessens the chance of water penetration in damp conditions.
Dimensions & Specifications
Square Brass Ringed
Mallet Handle Dimensions
37 1/2 inches
Mallet Head Dimensions
9L x 2 1/4W inches
9L x 2 1/4W in. Mallet Head Dimensions
- Protect your investment wisely
- Perfect for both storage and travel
- Durable green canvas bag
- Fits any standard mallet
- Dimensions: 39L x 10.5W inches
- Lighter weight balls for beginners or kids
- Regulation-size, but only 12 oz. weight
- Highly durable solid plastic construction
- Each ball is double scored with milling pattern
- Black, yellow, red, and blue included
- Durable winning peg for 4-color croquet
- Made from high-quality wood
- Long lasting, brightly colored paint
- Blue, red, black, and yellow