Barclay 60 Inch Cast Iron Roll Top Clawfoot TubItem#: HN-BCY004
$1,749.99 to $2,059.99
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- White cast-iron classic clawfoot tub
- 3.375-inch centers in tub wall
- White enamel interior finish
- Claw feet available in variety of finishes
- Empty weight: 287 lbs., full weight: 622 lbs.
- Water capacity: 40 gallons
- Overall dimensions: 60.75L x 30.5W x 23.25H inches, Inside dimensions: 39L x 16W x 18.625H inches
Give your bathroom a posh look and pamper yourself with the Barclay 60 Inch Cast Iron Roll Top Clawfoot Tub. Exquisitely crafted from durable cast iron with a white enamel finish, this classic clawfoot tub turns an ordinary bathroom into a luxurious retreat. The smooth, polished interior cradles you in comfort as you begin or end your day with a warm, relaxing soak. Sophisticated claw feet provide sturdy support and come in your choice of acrylic finishes. This cast-iron clawfoot tub has a 40-gallon water capacity and comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty. Items required for the tub to function include a faucet, drain, and supply line (sold separately). We recommend that a professional plumber or contractor installs your new tub and that you measure your space prior to purchasing to ensure a proper fit.
Tips to Take Before Taking it Easy in Your Clawfoot or Freestanding Tub
We know you're excited to transform your bathroom from dull to indulgent with the addition of a clawfoot tub or a freestanding tub, but please consider this important information before taking on your tub.
- We recommend having a professional plumber install your tub.
- Make sure your floor can support the weight of the tub, whether the tub's empty or full.
- Measure the doorway you'll take the tub through to get inside your house, and measure your stairwell and your bathroom doorway, too, to make sure the tub will fit. Remember that some tub feet are not removable.
- Get prepared with the right parts. You'll need some essentials to enjoy a proper clawfoot or freestanding tub experience. Keep in mind that parts such as the faucet, drain, supply lines, hand-held shower head, shower curtain, and shut-off valves are sold separately.
- While you can use universal parts for some tubs, you'll find that others require parts that are the same brand as the tub.
- Have your plumber ensure that your tub is level. To prevent the tub from moving and to protect your floor, try placing coasters underneath the tub feet.
- After the tub is installed, see that your plumber turns the water on and makes sure everything works and drains properly.
Now, don't forget the bubbles!
About Barclay Products Limited
Barclay Products Limited offers a large collection of quality kitchen and bath fixtures in a wide range of styles, colors, and finishes. Based in Gurnee, Ill., the company is committed to superb craftsmanship, precision engineering, and exceptional quality. Barclay's product line includes pedestal lavatories, consoles, water closets, tubs, wall-mounted lavatories, wash basins, and bath accessories suitable for both residential and commercial properties.
Dimensions & Specifications
60.75L x 30.5W x 23.25H in.
3.375 in. Centers
1 Year Limited
Painted White, Polished Brass, Polished Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze
$263.99 to $299.99
- Oval shower ring for freestanding tubs
- Constructed of solid brass in your choice of finish
- Includes three 24-inch-long ceiling support assemblies
- Measures 58L x 24W inches
- Quality 100% cotton fabric
- Conveniently machine washable
- Black and gray branches with yellow birds
- Durable button-hole top
- Designed exclusively for Hayneedle
- Available in 3 width options: 72, 84, or 180 inches