Barclay 67 Inch Cast Iron Double Roll Top Clawfoot TubItem#: HN-BCY005
$1,829.99 to $2,229.98
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- White cast-iron classic clawfoot tub
- 3-hole, 7-inch, rim-mounted faucet drillings
- White enamel interior finish
- Claw feet available in variety of finishes
- Empty weight: 350 lbs., full weight: 783 lbs.
- Water capacity: 55.5 gallons
- Overall dimensions: 67.75L x 31W x 23.25H inches, Inside dimensions: 47L x 17W x 18.5H inches
Add a splash of luxury to your bathroom with the Barclay 67 Inch Cast Iron Double Roll Top Clawfoot Tub. Expertly crafted from durable cast iron, this classic clawfoot tub features a white enamel finish, graceful rolled top, and stylish claw feet in your choice of acrylic finishes. This elegant cast-iron clawfoot tub has a 55.5-gallon water capacity and comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty. Items required for the tub to function include a faucet, drain, and supply line (sold separately). To ensure a proper fit, we recommend that a professional plumber or contractor installs your new tub and that you measure your space prior to purchasing.
Tips to Take Before Taking it Easy in Your Clawfoot or Freestanding Tub
We know you're excited to transform your bathroom from dull to indulgent with the addition of a clawfoot tub or a freestanding tub, but please consider this important information before taking on your tub.
- We recommend having a professional plumber install your tub.
- Make sure your floor can support the weight of the tub, whether the tub's empty or full.
- Measure the doorway you'll take the tub through to get inside your house, and measure your stairwell and your bathroom doorway, too, to make sure the tub will fit. Remember that some tub feet are not removable.
- Get prepared with the right parts. You'll need some essentials to enjoy a proper clawfoot or freestanding tub experience. Keep in mind that parts such as the faucet, drain, supply lines, hand-held shower head, shower curtain, and shut-off valves are sold separately.
- While you can use universal parts for some tubs, you'll find that others require parts that are the same brand as the tub.
- Have your plumber ensure that your tub is level. To prevent the tub from moving and to protect your floor, try placing coasters underneath the tub feet.
- After the tub is installed, see that your plumber turns the water on and makes sure everything works and drains properly.
Now, don't forget the bubbles!
About Barclay Products Limited
Barclay Products Limited offers a large collection of quality kitchen and bath fixtures in a wide range of styles, colors, and finishes. Based in Gurnee, Ill., the company is committed to superb craftsmanship, precision engineering, and exceptional quality. Barclay's product line includes pedestal lavatories, consoles, water closets, tubs, wall-mounted lavatories, wash basins, and bath accessories suitable for both residential and commercial properties.
Dimensions & Specifications
67.75L x 31W x 23.25H in.
7 in. Centers
1 Year Limited
Choose From 5 Options
$350.99 to $368.99
- Oval shower ring for freestanding tubs
- Constructed of solid brass in your choice of finish
- Includes three 24-inch-long ceiling support assemblies
- Measures 72L x 32W inches