Bayou Classic Outdoor Bayou CookerItem#: HN-BH082
- Cooking area: 22 sq. inches
- Welded steel frame
- Liquid propane fuel; 30 PSI pre-set regulator
- Holds up to 162-quart (40-gallon) pot
- 22 diam. x 12H inches
Whether you're cooking in the backyard, on a camping trip, for a tailgate party, or a large-batch meal for a neighborhood cookout, the Bayou Classic Outdoor Bayou Cooker will get the job done. Featuring a 30-PSI pre-set regulator, this cooker gives you a whopping 210,000 BTU output, allowing you to cook even the biggest batches in no time. The sturdy, welded steel frame supports up to a 162-quart (40-gallon) stock pot, so you can boil crawfish or cook enough jambalaya to feed any hungry horde. A hose guard provides protection for the rubber LPG hose, and a control knob lets you turn down the heat for simmering or crank it up to boil a huge pot.
- Cooks at 210,000 BTUs
- 48-inch LPG rubber hose
- 10-inch cast iron burner
- Hose guard for added protection
About Bayou Classic:
Bayou Classic continues to be the industry leader in outdoor cooking equipment such as turkey fryers, stainless steel stockpots, and grills. Their reputation has been built on a foundation of quality and customer service. Bayou Classic strives to create quality, cost-effective products that help spread the joy of outdoor cooking.
Dimensions & Specifications
22 diam. x 12H in.
22 sq. in.
# of Burners
$49.29 to $72.99
- Stainless steel construction
- Choose the size that works for you
- Perforated basket with cool-touch handle
- Includes notched lid
- Perfect for all outdoor cooking
- Large wooden stir paddle
- Perfect for making Cajun jambalaya or boiling crawfish
- Extra-long paddle helps keep steam from your hands
- Prevents your spoon from falling in
- Measures 35L x 3W in.