Beka Chef Practique Casserole with Straining LidItem#: HN-BEKA006
- Made from tough stainless steel
- Eco-friendly to preserve the planet
- Special glass lid with two sizes of strainer hole
- Pouring spout for easy straining
- Dimensions: 9.5 diam. inches
The Beka Chef Practique is a master of multitasking that will transform your kitchen experience forever. This piece is made from eco-friendly stainless steel and features a pouring spout which, when teamed up with a glass lid (featuring two strainer sizes), will provide you with the utmost cooking convenience.
- Riveted ergonomic handles for safe handling
- Conveniently usable with all stove types
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
BEKA's story began at the turn of the century, in a German town called Betzingen. In 1899, two ambitious men – Daniel Braun and Jakob Kemmler – began a momentous collaboration, the legacy of which would carry on into the 21st century. Since its genesis, BEKA has expanded to other countries and obtained worldwide patents to further spread fine cooking tools across the globe. BEKA's mission is to offer convenient, innovative and efficient products to make all your kitchen endeavors succeed, and every day, BEKA carries out this mission with flair, setting the bar for cookware manufacturing worldwide.
Dimensions & Specifications