Beka Korona FondueItem#: HN-BEKA002
- Tough stainless-steel components
- Forks feature soft-touch handles for comfort
- Conveniently usable with all stove types
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
- Dimensions: 7.09 diam. inches
Fondue pot, Spatter lid, Stand, Burner, 6 fondue forks
The Beka Korona Fondue isn't just pretty – it performs like a master. This stainless-steel marvel will hold up even in the most intense of fondue parties, and as it's compatible with every kind of stove, induction hobs included, you'll be able to fondue anything, anywhere, any time.
- Use burning oil or burning paste
- Place fondue on stable surface
- To quicken heating process, first heat pot at medium heat on cooker
- Grease is self-igniting at high temperatures
BEKA's story began at the turn of the century, in a German town called Betzingen. In 1899, two ambitious men – Daniel Braun and Jakob Kemmler – began a momentous collaboration, the legacy of which would carry on into the 21st century. Since its genesis, BEKA has expanded to other countries and obtained worldwide patents to further spread fine cooking tools across the globe. BEKA's mission is to offer convenient, innovative and efficient products to make all your kitchen endeavors succeed, and every day, BEKA carries out this mission with flair, setting the bar for cookware manufacturing worldwide.
Dimensions & Specifications
4 lbs 14 oz