Bench Pro Roosevelt 1600 lb. Workbench with Butcher Block TopItem#: HN-BBB019
- Heavy-gauge steel frame with real butcher block top
- 1.75-inch-thick laminated hardwood - the absolute toughest
- Height adjustable design from 30 to 36 inches
- Chemical- and corrosion-resistant powder-coat finish
- Choice of width and depth; Weight capacity: 1600 lbs.
Where other materials fail, the Bench Pro Roosevelt 1600 lb. Workbench with Butcher Block Top stands firm. The genuine butcher block top is made from laminated strips of true hardwood for a super-solid long-lasting tabletop that can take tons of abuse. The surface sits on a 13-gauge steel frame that's powder-coated and height-adjustable from 30 to 36 inches. Massive weight capacity of 1600 lbs.
BenchPro is based in the U.S. and dedicated to provide American workers and companies with the highest-quality workbenches and chairs available. Their products feature the highest weight capacities in the business, and make good use of heavy-duty materials and brand-name materials like Formica. With a wide range of specialized equipment for an equally wide range of professional manufacturing fields, there is a BenchPro product that will help you.
Dimensions & Specifications
48W x 24D x 36H in., 72W x 24D x 36H in.
125 lbs., 83 lbs.
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
48W x 24D in., 72W x 24D in.