Berg USA Chopper AF Riding ToyItem#: HN-BGU021
- 2-person pedal-powered chopper
- Steel frame with chrome accents
- Front fork with chopper-style handlebars
- 3 air-filled rubber tires with hybrid tread
- Forward, backward, and coasting pedal action
- Hand brake
- Dimensions: 66L x 33W x 34H inches
Mom probably won't let them get a sweet hog just yet, but the Berg USA Chopper AF Riding Toy is the next best thing. This two-person riding toy is pedal powered and rides on fat, air-filled rubber wheels with a tread that will keep them safely on the road. A metal body and forks supports a pair of molded plastic seats with high backs that will keep them safely secure after you adjust them for the perfect fit. The AF hub gives the driver a chance to pedal forward and in reverse, and the easy-to-use handbrake will bring them safely to a stop. The front fork also has a mudguard to keep them clean when they terrain gets a bit muddy, and the handlebar rotation makes it easy to perform tight, slow-speed turns. This riding toy weighs 110 lbs and is recommended for children ages 5 and above, but most adults under 6-ft. and 285 lbs. can also ride comfortably!
- AF (automatic freewheel) hub for easy pedal control
- Front wheel rotation allows sharp turns at low speed
- Mud guard and reflector keep riders safe and clean
- Front fork number plate gives bike a sporty look
- 2 adjustable molded-plastic sport seats
- Spring-loaded hitch pin for hauling loads
- Doesn't need gasoline
About Berg USA
Founded in 2010, Berg USA is quickly becoming a recognized name in children's riding toys with their innovative designs and attention to safety that don't get in the way of their dedication to providing outdoor exercise for both kids and adults. Berg USA designs and offers a wide variety of high-quality pedal go-karts for home or commercial use ranging in size to comfortably accommodate ages 2 through adult, as well as their versatile line of MOOV construction kits.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications