Berg USA Racing GT Riding ToyItem#: HN-BGU015
- Pedal-powered go-kart with sturdy steel frame
- Blue racecar styling
- Aerodynamic front fairing with race number decal
- Large air-filled tires with hybrid road tread
- Forward, backward, and coasting pedal action
- Dimensions: 60L x 33W x 34H inches
The body and style of the Berg USA Racing GT Riding Toy is so realistic that your child may want to do a back-flip off the hood every time they win a race. We can't really recommend that, but we're all for the racing design of this sport pedal-powered titan. On top of a welded metal frame is a molded-plastic seat that's adjustable, making sure that the little guy's feet are in just the right place to take advantage of the pedals. Once they do, they will enjoy the AF hub that allows them to pedal forward or in reverse. They can even stop by using the hand brake so that their feet won't ever have to leave the pedals. Air-filled rubber tires have a road tread that keeps them safely on the ground. This toy has a weight of 104 lbs and is recommended for children ages 5 and up. Adults under 6-ft. and 285 lbs. can also ride comfortably.
- AF (automatic freewheel) hub for easy pedal control
- Sealed-bearing wheels for speedy rolling
- Hand brake
- Rear wheel mud guards and chain cover for safety
- Dashboard decals include speedometer
- Molded-plastic coordinating sport seat
- Compact upright storage
About Berg USA
Founded in 2010, Berg USA is quickly becoming a recognized name in children's riding toys with their innovative designs and attention to safety that don't get in the way of their dedication to providing outdoor exercise for both kids and adults. Berg USA designs and offers a wide variety of high-quality pedal go-karts for home or commercial use ranging in size to comfortably accommodate ages 2 through adult, as well as their versatile line of MOOV construction kits.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications