Berg USA X-plorer XT-3 Riding ToyItem#: HN-BGU017
- Pedal-powered go-kart with sturdy steel frame
- Green racecar styling
- Aerodynamic front fairing
- Huge air-filled tires with off-road tread
- Includes metal rollbar
- Forward, backward, and coasting pedal action
- Dimensions: 63L x 33W x 48H inches
The Berg USA X-plorer XT-3 Riding Toy will take your child just about anywhere they want to go . . . as long as they stay away from Mom's flower beds. This durable off-road pedal toy has a rugged metal frame that supports a molded plastic seat that can be adjusted to keep your little one's feet right on the pedals. Air-filled tires have an off-road tread that is meant for wild terrain, and if the terrain gets too wild, the metal roll bar is there to make sure everything lands safely on the ground. The unique BF-3 hub is designed to let your child pedal forward, coast, and then brake using the pedals. This system even lets them pedal in reverse, but in this riding toy, they'll probably just want to keep going forward. This toy weighs 118 lbs and is recommended for children ages 5 and up. Adults under 6-ft. and 285 lbs. can also ride comfortably.
- BF-3 (brake and freewheel with 3-speed gear shift) hub for easy pedal control
- Pedal-operated coaster brake
- Hand-operated disc brakes
- Realistic-looking dashboard decals
- Adjustable green plastic-molded sport seat
- Rear wheel mud guards and chain cover for safety
- Compact upright storage
About Berg USA
Founded in 2010, Berg USA is quickly becoming a recognized name in children's riding toys with their innovative designs and attention to safety that don't get in the way of their dedication to providing outdoor exercise for both kids and adults. Berg USA designs and offers a wide variety of high-quality pedal go-karts for home or commercial use ranging in size to comfortably accommodate ages 2 through adult, as well as their versatile line of MOOV construction kits.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications