Berg USA X-plorer X-treme Riding ToyItem#: HN-BGU016
- Pedal-powered go-kart with sturdy steel frame
- Green racecar styling
- Aerodynamic front fairing
- Huge air-filled tires with off-road tread
- Includes metal rollbar
- Forward, backward, and coasting pedal action
- Dimensions: 71L x 34W x 49H inches
Every road rally in the Berg USA X-plorer X-treme Riding Toy is going to be epic, even if it's just to the bus stop, around the cul-de-sac, and past the scary dog of the old guy who lives down the street. No matter how extreme the terrain might be, this rugged pedal toy is up to the challenge. Air-filled tires with knobby outdoor tread are going to conquer any terrain, and the metal frame will support the adjustable and molded foam seat through all those bumps. The two-direction pedals can go in forward or reverse or just coast as they leave the neighborhood kids behind. This pedal-powered ride even has its own spare tire. This toy weighs 144 lbs and is recommended for kids ages 5 and up. Adults under 6-ft. and 285 lbs. can also ride comfortably.
- Includes metal rollbar and functional spare tire
- BF-3 (brake and freewheel with 3-speed gear shift) hub for easy pedal control
- Pedal-operated coaster brake
- Hand-operated disc brakes
- Realistic-looking dashboard decals
- Adjustable black padded sport cushion seat
- Specifically designed for more leg room
- Sport-grip steering wheel
- Rear wheel mud guards and chain cover for safety
About Berg USA
Founded in 2010, Berg USA is quickly becoming a recognized name in children's riding toys with their innovative designs and attention to safety that don't get in the way of their dedication to providing outdoor exercise for both kids and adults. Berg USA designs and offers a wide variety of high-quality pedal go-karts for home or commercial use ranging in size to comfortably accommodate ages 2 through adult, as well as their versatile line of MOOV construction kits.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications