Baxton Studios Bertoia Wire Lounge Accent ChairItem#: HN-WSI064
Perfect for furniture lovers and former showgirls, this Bertoia wire lounge accent chair is a wire mesh medley of classic design. The leatherette seat pad will keep your posterior comfortable for extended periods, while the sturdy chrome-plated steel rods give structure and strength to the chair's diaphanous frame. This artistic replica of the 1952 Harry Bertoia original is at home in the office or the living room, and it makes a fabulous conversation piece regardless of its placement.
- Seat pad in plush black leatherette
- Superior quality replica of Bertoia's classic
- Features welded, steel rods plated with chrome
- Crafted from wire mesh
- Measures 33.25W x 25D x 30H in.
The Baxton Studios Bertoia Wire Lounge Accent Chair isn't just a chair - it's a work of art. This replica of sculptor and designer Harry Bertoia's 1952 diamond wire chair allows you to incorporate the artist's stylish, geometric flair into any room in your home. Crafted from wire mesh and welded, chrome-plated steel rods that won't rust or chip, this chair is sturdy and durable. The leatherette seat pad adds comfort, while the chair's legs feature plastic non-slip guards to protect the chair and your floors. Choose from black or chrome finish to suit your decor.
- Overall: 33.25W x 25D x 30H inches
- Seat cushion: 18W x 20D inches
- Seat height: 16.5H inches
Dimensions & Specifications
32W x 25D x 30H inches
- High-quality reproduction of Bertoia's classic
- Simple yet stylish design with a graceful shape
- Wire mesh and welded, chrome-plated steel rods
- Comfortable black leatherette seat pad
- Dimensions: 21W x 23D x 32H inches