Bionic Women's Black Dress GlovesItem#: HN-BNC013
- Crafted from durable sheepskin leather in black
- Available in a variety of women's sizes
- Designed by an orthopedic hand surgeon
- Extra grip, dexterity, and comfort
- Easy to clean; hand- or machine-wash
Gloves that look this good can't possibly feel bad. Designed by an orthopedic hand surgeon, the Bionic Women's Black Dress Gloves are meant to make your fingers and hands feel as good as they look. Natural dexterity, enhanced gripping power, easy on-off design, superior ventilation, and warm weather comfort. What more could you ask for in a glove? Available in small, medium, large, and extra large.
- Anatomical relief pads even out the surface of the hand naturally to promote a more secure, lighter grip
- Motion zones over the knuckles and web zones between the fingers promote natural movement and ventilation
- Soft cashmere liner keeps hands cozy and warm on even the coldest days
- Flexible open cuff makes it easy to pull gloves on and off
Caring for your Bionic glove is easy. Each pair can be safely washed by hand or in a washing machine (mild detergent, cold water, gentle cycle, no bleach, air dry). We recommend securing the Velcro tab of each glove tightly in order to avoid snagging other garments during a wash cycle. Remember, washing your Bionic gloves will enhance their durability and maintain the suppleness of the leather.
Dimensions & Specifications