Bionic Women's Black Driving GlovesItem#: HN-BNC009
- Crafted from durable sheepskin leather in black
- Available in a variety of women's sizes
- Designed by an orthopedic hand surgeon
- Extra grip, dexterity, protection, and comfort
- Easy to clean; hand- or machine-wash
Designed to keep your hands on the wheel and off your mind, the Bionic Women's Black Driving Gloves are both durable and comfortable. The only driving glove on the market designed by an orthopedic hand surgeon, each of these gloves is designed to bring you the most ergonomic, innovative technologies in the areas of comfort, dexterity, and grip. Available in small, medium, large, and extra large.
- Anatomical relief pads even out the surface of the hand naturally to promote a more secure, lighter grip while driving
- Motion zones over the knuckles and web zones between the fingers promote natural, comfortable movement
- Coolmax inserts create improved ventilation during use
- Supple cabretta leather and padding on each palm provides extra durability where you need it most
Caring for your Bionic glove is easy. Each pair can be safely washed by hand or in a washing machine (mild detergent, cold water, gentle cycle, no bleach, air dry). We recommend securing the Velcro tab of each glove tightly in order to avoid snagging other garments during a wash cycle. Remember, washing your Bionic gloves will enhance their durability and maintain the suppleness of the leather.
Dimensions & Specifications