Bionic Women's Brown Dress GlovesItem#: HN-BNC014
- Crafted from durable sheepskin leather in brown
- Available in a variety of women's sizes
- Designed by an orthopedic hand surgeon
- Extra grip, dexterity, and comfort
- Easy to clean; hand- or machine-wash
Enhanced dexterity, warm weather comfort, superior ventilation, added gripping power, and an easy on-off design. What more could you ask for in a glove? The Bionic Women's Brown Dress Gloves are the only gloves on the market designed by an orthopedic hand surgeon, ensuring that you have the style you want and the support you need. Available in small, medium, large, and extra large.
- Anatomical relief pads even out the surface of the hand naturally to promote a more secure, lighter grip
- Motion zones over the knuckles and web zones between the fingers promote natural movement and ventilation
- Soft cashmere liner keeps hands cozy and warm on even the coldest days
- Flexible open cuff makes it easy to pull gloves on and off
Caring for your Bionic glove is easy. Each pair can be safely washed by hand or in a washing machine (mild detergent, cold water, gentle cycle, no bleach, air dry). We recommend securing the Velcro tab of each glove tightly in order to avoid snagging other garments during a wash cycle. Remember, washing your Bionic gloves will enhance their durability and maintain the suppleness of the leather.
Dimensions & Specifications