Bionic Women's Motorcycle GlovesItem#: HN-BNC016
- Crafted from durable sheepskin leather
- Available in a variety of women's sizes
- Designed by an orthopedic hand surgeon
- Extra grip, dexterity, and comfort
- Easy to clean; hand- or machine-wash
Designed to feel like a second skin, the Bionic Women's Motorcycle Gloves will keep your mind on the ride and off your hands. The only motorcycle gloves on the market designed by an orthopedic hand surgeon, these gloves provide you with the ergonomic support and comfort you need and the worry-free maintenance you want. Fashioned with the latest technologies in flexibility, durability, wrist support, protection, and ventilation. Available in small, medium, large, and extra large.
- Anatomical relief pads even out the surface of the hand naturally to create more gripping power with less fatigue
- Advanced knuckle protection is provided by extra heavy padding, which adds a thick layer to prevent abrasions
- Reinforced silicone and Tough-EX materials are naturally flexible, yet resist wear and tear to create easy movement of fingers, thumb, and palm
- Neoprene closure supports the wrist and reflective material helps make you more visible
- Supple sheepskin leather protects hands while optimizing tactility and control
Caring for your Bionic glove is easy. Each pair can be safely washed by hand or in a washing machine (mild detergent, cold water, gentle cycle, no bleach, air dry). We recommend securing the Velcro tab of each glove tightly in order to avoid snagging other garments during a wash cycle. Remember, washing your Bionic gloves will enhance their durability and maintain the suppleness of the leather.
Dimensions & Specifications