Bissell 53Y8 LiftOFF Floors and MoreItem#: HN-BISS051
- Convenient bagless, cordless, detachable hand vacuum
- 2-way folding handle for easy reaching and storage
- Rechargeable and battery powered; 10.8-volt power motor
- Brush roll effectively cleans low-pile rugs and carpet
- For upholstery and hard-floor surfaces
- Dimensions: 5L x 10W x 45H in.
The Bissell 53Y8 LiftOFF Floors and More offers quick, on-hand clean-up of your hard floors and upholstery. The vacuum features a rotating brush on its foot to pick up dirt and debris on low-pile carpet, a brush roll for hardwood floors, and it's cordless so you can conveniently clean anywhere inside and outside of your home. Includes stair tool, brush, filter, brush roll, and upholstery tool.
Melville Bissell patented the BISSELL carpet sweeper in 1876, the company's first mechanical sweeper ever conceived. Shortly after, he built the first Bissell manufacturing plant in Michigan and began helping Americans and all of the world suck it up and tackle the confounding and unhealthy problem of dust-laden carpets and floors. A technology and trend innovator in the field of home cleaning solutions for over 100 years, Bissell remains committed to bringing you the most advanced, effective, and practical solutions for keeping your home clean.
Dimensions & Specifications
1 Year Warranty
10W x 5D x 45H in.