Bissell Big Green Complete Canister Vacuum 7700Item#: HN-BISS006
- Water-filtrated vacuum
- Easy push-button controls
- Bagless; 1.3-gallon capacity
- 12 amp motor
- For carpet, upholstery, and hard-surface floors
Vacuum, Multi-surface floor tool, Air-powered floor TurboBrush, 5-inch Brush, Crevice tool, Dust brush, 4-inch Upholstery tool, Hard floor tool, (2) Washable hard-floor pads
Don't just vacuum your floors; use the Bissell Big Green Complete Canister Vacuum 7700's three-stage filtration to deep-clean both your home's surfaces and its air. This powerful machine has water filtration to capture large debris and dust, a washable foam filter to capture fine particles, and a HEPA filter to clean and filter the air before it's released from the machine.
- Overall dimensions: 13W x 24D x 54.50H inches
- 18-foot cord; 8-foot upholstery hose
- 9.6-inch cleaning path; Microban antimicrobial protection
- 3-stage filtration for superior cleaning
- Water filtration captures large debris and dust
- Washable foam filter captures fine particles
- HEPA filter cleans and filters air before it's released
- Built-in water heater for enhanced cleaning
- Quick-release hose door and cord wrap
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- 1-year limited warranty
Melville Bissell patented the BISSELL carpet sweeper in 1876, once of the first mechanical sweepers ever conceived. Shortly after, he built the first Bissell manufacturing plant in Michigan and began assisting Americans and the world suck it up and tackle the confounding and unhealthy problem of dust-laden carpets and floors. Remaining a technology and trend innovator in the field of home cleaning solutions for the next 100+ years, Bissell remains committed to bringing you the most advanced, effective, and practical solutions for keeping your home clean.
Dimensions & Specifications
1.3 gal., Hard Surface
13W x 24D x 54.50H in.
Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Multi Surface, Tile, Upholstery
1 Year Limited
Cleaning Path - 9.6 in.