Bissell Steam & Sweep Hard Floor Steam Mop 46B4Item#: HN-BISS014
- Picks up dirt and debris, steam cleans in one step
- 100% chemical-free system
- Sanitizes with steam when used as directed
- Removable water tank for easy filling and emptying
- For hardwood and other hard surfaces
Steam mop, (2) Microfiber mop pads
Save yourself time and energy by sweeping and mopping all in one step with the Bissell Steam & Sweep Hard Floor Steam Mop 46B4. This handy machine sweeps up dirt and debris from your hard-surface floors; you can then use the steam function to provide deep-down cleaning.
- Overall dimensions: 8.5W x 11.75D x 46H inches
- Water purification system removes minerals and other water impurities, preventing damaging deposits
- Swivel head provides easy maneuverability
- Ready light for steam function; trigger releases steam only when you need it
- Microfiber mop pads are machine washable; more eco-friendly than disposables
- 17.5 oz. capacity; weighs 9.5 lbs.
- 12-inch cleaning path
- 30-foot cord for maximum cleaning area before having to switch outlets
- 2-year limited warranty
Melville Bissell patented the BISSELL carpet sweeper in 1876, once of the first mechanical sweepers ever conceived. Shortly after, he built the first Bissell manufacturing plant in Michigan and began assisting Americans and the world suck it up and tackle the confounding and unhealthy problem of dust-laden carpets and floors. Remaining a technology and trend innovator in the field of home cleaning solutions for the next 100+ years, Bissell remains committed to bringing you the most advanced, effective, and practical solutions for keeping your home clean.
Dimensions & Specifications
8.5W x 11.75D x 46H in.
2 Year Limited
Cleaning Path - 12 in.
Hardwood, Laminate, Multi Surface, Tile