Bissell Zing Bagless Canister Vacuum 10M2Item#: HN-BISS026
- Powerful cyclonic action for multi-surface cleaning
- Easy-empty, bagless design
- 4-stage filtration captures fine dust and particles
- 9 amp motor
- Multi-surface cleaning design
Vacuum, Crevice tool/dusting brush, Extension wand
With no bags to change and a powerful 4-stage filtration system, the Bissell Zing Bagless Canister Vacuum 10M2 makes a convenient replacement for your old upright vacuum. Weighing in at only 10 lbs., this machine is easy to carry and perfect for cleaning stairs.
- Overall dimensions: 9.50W x 13.5D x 10.6H inches
- Weighs only 10 lbs.; easy to carry
- 10.1-inch cleaning path
- Easy height adjustment for bare floors to carpet
- Filters are washable and re-usable
- 15-foot cord with automatic cord rewind
- 1-year limited warranty
Melville Bissell patented the BISSELL carpet sweeper in 1876, once of the first mechanical sweepers ever conceived. Shortly after, he built the first Bissell manufacturing plant in Michigan and began assisting Americans and the world suck it up and tackle the confounding and unhealthy problem of dust-laden carpets and floors. Remaining a technology and trend innovator in the field of home cleaning solutions for the next 100+ years, Bissell remains committed to bringing you the most advanced, effective, and practical solutions for keeping your home clean.
Dimensions & Specifications
Carpet, Hard Surface, Hardwood, Laminate, Multi Surface, Tile, Upholstery
1 Year Limited
Cleaning Path - 10.1 in.