Black & Brushed Chrome PedestalItem#: HN-PO2111
- Curved metal posts in brushed chrome finish
- Clear, tempered glass top with wide beveled edge
- Shiny black poly base
- Some assembly required
- 18 diam. x 23.25H inches
Not just any old plant stand, the Black & Brushed Chrome Pedestal will add a unique, modern touch to your home. Its curved metal posts have a brushed chrome finish and rise up gracefully from the black poly base. The clear top is made from break-resistant tempered glass and has a wide beveled edge to continue this plant stand's sleek, curved style. Assembling this accent table is easy, and detailed instructions are included.
More About Powell Furniture
Based in Culver City, Calif., the Powell company designs, imports, and distributes occasional, dining, accent, and youth furniture across all style categories. Since 1968, Powell has grown to become one of the most recognized names in the home furniture industry. From sturdy, safe childrens furniture to elegant bedroom and other home collections, Powell continues to develop new and exciting designs for homes around the globe.
Dimensions & Specifications
18 diam. x 23.25H in.
Brushed Chrome & Black
AssemblyOur products are shipped partially assembled. Assembly is easy and requires only common household tools. Furniture will be shipped with all necessary fasteners. Assembly is a matter of minutes with easy-to-follow instructions. Carefully read the instructions and acquaint yourself with the wood parts, bolts, and screw sizes before starting assembly of your furniture.
$19.99 to $109.99
Saucers ranging from 12.75 to 37 inches in several colors
- Tough, durable, and lightweight poly resin plastic
- Commercial quality ensures lasting use
- Nesting design minimizes shipping costs and storage
- UV-protected for complete fade resistance
- Appropriate for indoor or outdoor use in any climate
- Handles a wide range of outdoor temperatures
- Will not crack/break during the freeze-and-thaw season
- Fit all planters by Riverside Plastics
- Vendor's products have been popular commercially since 1989
- Guaranteed for 8 years