Schneider Black Forest 10 Inch Cuckoo ClockItem#: HN-SCC072
- Traditional Black Forest hand-carved cuckoo clock
- Carefully crafted animated wood chopper
- Time displayed by attractive wooden dial and hands
- Heirloom-quality German craftsmanship
- Bright cuckoo bird sounds on the hour
- Precision timing mechanics provide dependable accuracy
- 10.2H x 10.2W x 6.7D inches
The Black Forest Cuckoo Clock with Animated Wood Chopper by Schneider is an heirloom wall clock that will enhance any home. Hand-carved in the magnificent Black Forest tradition of Germany, this distinctive timepiece depicts a quaint forest cottage complete with carefully crafted animated wood chopper. The wood chopper moves on the half-hour and hourly marks, and is accompanied by his faithful dog. The time is displayed by attractive wooden hands and dial. Precision timing mechanics keep the happy cuckoo bird on schedule every hour. The nighttime silence feature is conveniently located on the side or bottom of the housing. The assembly measures 10 inches.
In 1848, Anton Schneider began the design and production of hand-crafted cuckoo clocks. Since then, six generations of Schneiders have carried on the family tradition of fine clock making. From its factories located in the heart of Germany's Black Forest, highly skilled artisans hand-carve, paint, and assemble heirloom-quality clocks by exacting standards. Hand-crafting and precise attention to detail are what make the Anton Schneider company industry leaders worldwide.
Dimensions & Specifications
10.2H x 10.2W x 6.7D inches
Analog, Chiming, Night Shut-off
- 3H x 2.75W x 0.75D inches
- Brushed finishes of black and silver
- Precise quartz movement
- Battery included with purchase
- 7H x 7W x .75D inches
- Contemporary style with titanium finish
- Quartz movement with included battery
- Displays standard 3.5 x 5-inch photograph
- Marble in warm, neutral tones
- Traditional style
- Understated and elegant
- Dimensions: 4L x 2.5 W x 6H in.
- Weight: 7 lbs.