Glideaway Bliss Memory Foam MattressItem#: HN-GLI035
- Luxurious 2-layer memory foam mattress
- Quilted circular knit top with suede sides
- Variety of mattress sizes
- Foam is CertiPUR-US certified
- 20 year manufacturer's warranty included
- Mattress only - Foundation is not included
What's Not Included
Picture it - a lazy Sunday morning, a steaming cup of coffee, a crisp newspaper, and a few hours to enjoy it all in the comfort of your bed. Sound like bliss? It is with the Bliss Mattress, a 12-inch ultra-plush memory foam mattress crafted with two cozy layers. On top, 6 inches of 5.25 lb. ventilated memory foam coolly conform to your body, and below, 6 inches of high-density foam give firm support. The circular knit top cover is finished with smooth suede sides. Choose from a Queen, King, or California King size.
- Queen dimensions: 74.5L x 38W inches
- King dimensions: 79.5L x 76W inches
- California King dimensions: 84L x 72W inches
About Glideaway Sleep Products
Glideaway, located in St. Louis, Missouri, has developed and provided innovative bed frames, inner support systems, and other bedding-related items for the past 50 years, and now offers over 300 products. The company has been awarded numerous patents for their designs. An ongoing commitment to quality, safety, and their customers make Glideaway a company on whom you can depend.
This product includes a 20-year manufacturer's warranty. Please contact the manufacturer at 1-800-428-5222 for details or questions.
Sound Sleep Guarantee
Our Sound Sleep Guarantee lets you try out your new mattress and make sure you found the perfect one. Give your new mattress a try for 21 days - that's about how long a new mattress takes to conform to your body and for you to get used to it. If after the first 21 days and up to the first 100 days after delivery you decide the mattress isn't for you, call us at 866-530-4157 and we'll come pick up the old one and exchange it for a different mattress for you. Here are the details:
- The Sound Sleep Guarantee applies only to the following brands: Laura Ashley, iMattress, King Koil, Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Stearns & Foster. All other mattress brands cannot be returned.
- Pick-up and exchange is one time only per customer.
- A processing and pick-up fee of $99 is required.
- If you choose a new mattress with a higher price than the one we're picking up, you'll need to pay the difference.
- We are unable to accept returns or cancellations; only exchanges.
- Valid only within the 48 contiguous states.
Dimensions & Specifications
20 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Promotes restful, comfortable sleep
- 5-in. layer of ventilated 5.25-lb. memory foam
- 5-in. layer of high-density base foam
- Circular knit top cover with brown microsuede sides
- Foam is CertiPUR-US certified
- Choose from multiple size options
- 5-year limited warranty
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Soft Feel
- Develops Cavity
- Too Soft
- Guest Bed
Comments about Glideaway Bliss 12 in. Memory Foam Mattress:
We ordered this Mattress after laying on one in a local furniture store. I have had some lower back issues on and off (primarily after not stretching for a round of golf) so wanted something with great back support both while lying on my back or side sleeping. In the store, this mattress felt a little soft for my liking (kind of Temperpedic cloud like) but my fiance loved the feel. I finally gave in with the hope that with the 6" of HD memory foam it would provide enough support. My fiance loved the feel and had no issues, me on the other hand, felt like it was good at support while lying on my back, but sunk in too much when I was sleeping on my side and caused some back discomfort. We called Hayneedle and they said we could return the mattress if we weren't fully satisfied and would just need to pay for the shipping which they would help me arrange. After giving this a month we decided to return it. We felt the quality of the mattress was pretty good if you are ok with a very soft feeling mattress (especially when the memory foam warms up to your body temp), but if you prefer a more firm feel or at least minimal compression when sleeping on your side, this one probably isn't the best option. Hayneedle was excellent on our return and honored everything they said they would so we were very happy with them. One part that is tricky on any of these mattresses if you need to return however is they show up compressed and vacummed sealed in a "carpet roll" type form and when you open it up, it adds the air back in and takes its shape. If you need to return it obviously will not fit in the original box any more and it takes on a lot of extra weight so it is tricky to get it returned (we purchased 2 mattress bags from local store and double wrapped it for shipping which did work).