Blues in the Night Wall FountainItem#: HN-HG034
- Made of resin and copper
- Pump included
- Indoor use
- Wall fountain
- Captures look and feel of blues music
- No plumbing needed - water recirculates through the fountain
- Dimensions: 27.5L x 6W x 48H inches
DescriptionThis fountain creates the look and feel of motion and music with its graceful curves. Deep twilight colors are beautifully accented by shining yellows to create a magical nighttime scene. The addition of flowing water adds another element of graceful motion and audible delight.
Here is what artist Henry Harvey of the Harvey Gallery had to say about the Blues in the Night Wall Fountain: "The moment I finished this one, my wife wandered by and discovered...well...all kinds of symbolism in it. I told her to go away and leave me alone. We're into music, but we're also into other things that...go bump in the night. If you want to see naughty symbolism in this sculpture, go ahead. But I swear it wasn't intended...I don't think it was intended. Oh well. If you have a significant other who's a musician, or really likes music, particularly blues or jazz, this is a really neat addition...a blues fountain."
Order this fountain right away to get a beautiful interpretation of a musical night.
Harvey Galleries is the place for those who wish to add a sense of full scale artistry to their home or garden. Harvey Galleries' large and brilliant fountains draw on a wide range of artistic influences, from the undulate shapes and swirling colors of abstract expressionists Vincent Van Gogh and Edvard Munch, to the intimate and detailed observations of Claude Monet and Edgar Degas.
Based out of Lahaska, Penn., Harvey Galleries has been creating custom sculptures for individuals and businesses for over thirty years. Their client list includes such giants as BMW, Johnson and Johnson, and Marriott Hotels. Harvey Galleries are renowned for their unique productions, such as a full sized time machine they created for Timex Corporation. Gallery founder Henry Harvey has written a book about his experiences titled A Passion for Metal: Reflections and Techniques of a Metal Sculptor. Harvey Galleries is a member of the American Society of Interior Designers.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
27.5L x 6W x 48H inches
- For larger water fountains
- Keeps filters and pumps debris-free
- All-natural and safe for animals and humans
- Biodegradable and non-toxic
- 1 bottle treats 6,400 gallons
$24.99 to $25.00
- Bacteria-free protector
- For all tabletop and stationary fountains
- 100% biodegradable
- Available in 4-oz. or 16-oz. bottle
$15.00 to $19.99
- All-in-one protector for fountains, and ponds
- Made from natural, bacteria-free plant enzymes
- 100% biodegradable
- Safe for wildlife and pets
- Maintains water clarity and prevents sludge build-up
- Choose between 4 oz. or 16 oz.