B.O.B. Ironman Stroller - NavyItem#: HN-BRX152
- Smooth-riding stroller great for jogging or hiking
- Strong, lightweight frame
- Seatback adjusts from vertical to 70-degree recline
- 2 large stowage areas allow you to hold essentials
- Dimensions: 50L x 25W x 40H inches
Single-seat jogging stroller, multi-position independent canopy
There are no excuses for an Ironman, but with the B.O.B. Ironman Stroller - Navy you won't need them either. This stroller is built for speed with a durable and lightweight frame, compact design, and semi-slick tires. And the fixed front wheel and front wheel tracking knob keep the stroller steady to maximize its forward motion. But when jogging with a child, you can't afford to pay attention to only your efforts. You also need to keep your child's safety and comfort in mind, especially on longer runs. That's why this stroller has been designed not just for the runner but for the child as well.
Open cell foam seat padding and a padded five-point harness will keep your little one cozy and secure while racing along. Furthermore, coil spring and elastomer core shock absorbers provide three inches of wheel travel, and the adjustable release knobs ensure that your stroller will have just the right suspension as your child grows. And the adjustable canopy also keeps your child shielded from the elements so you don't have to worry about their comfort or safety whether you're training for a marathon or just out on a leisurely jog. Its easy, two-step folding system and lightweight frame also make it easy to store and transport so you can join up with others or go wherever a trail may call. Training with this B.O.B. stroller will make both you and your little one feel like an Ironman.
- Fixed front wheel for increased stability
- State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system
- Easy, two-step folding
- Ultra-padded, adjustable reclining seat
- Adjustable canopy with viewing window
- Padded handlebar
- Semi-slick tires for faster rolling
- 1 Low Boy Cargo Basket, 1 large seatback pocket
- Internal seat pockets
- Parking brake, hand brake
- Tracking knob to keep stroller rolling straight
- Weight: 23lbs.
- Capacity: 70lbs. (occupant plus luggage weight)
- Padded 5-point harness
- Frame material: high-strength aluminum alloy
- Seat material: water-repellant coated weave fabric
- Open cell foam padding
- Pneumatic, semi-slick tires: 1.5W x 16H inches
- Pneumatic tubes with schrader valve
- Hub: quick release axle
- Sealed cartridge ball bearings
- Stainless steel spokes and alloy nipples
- Hand break, foot-activated parking break
- Wrist strap, seat retention strap
- Canopy: 5 position toggle, 125-degree range
In 1994, Roger Malinowski, a bicycle industry maven, met Philip Novotny, an airline mechanic, in San Luis Obispo, California. From the marriage of Novotny's ingenuity and Malinowski's industry knowhow came B.O.B., a world-renowned company with roots in developing revolutionary bicycle trailers such as the YAK. Once Malinowski and Novotny began raising families, they felt an urge to start applying the innovative principles they developed in bicycle trailers to strollers. They strived to build a superior product that would combine the best of a bunch of worlds: a lightweight, high-quality stroller that you could take running, hiking, and off-roading and that would still fold up easily and compactly. Like any sensible entrepreneurial parent, Malinowski and Novotny subjected their designs to rigorous analysis . . . by testing them on their own children. The result was their wildly successful Sport Utility Stroller. Then, through an endorsement by the famous Ironman triathlon endurance race as well as the addition of several more groundbreaking innovations such as a swiveling front wheel, B.O.B. has become one of the most visible, trusted names among athletic parents.
Dimensions & Specifications
Weight Capacity (lbs)
50L x 25W x 40H in.
Sponge area with solution of lukewarm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove all soap and allow to dry. DO NOT USE DETERGENT.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easily Stowed
- Easy To Maneuver
- Easy To Set Up
- Smooth Ride
Comments about B.O.B. Ironman Stroller - Navy:
Every thing was just as pictured. Arrived in two days with value shipping on Fed X. Easy assembly.