B.O.B. Ironman Stroller - YellowItem#: HN-BRX151
- Smooth-riding stroller great for jogging or hiking
- Strong, lightweight frame
- Seatback adjusts from vertical to 70-degree recline
- 2 large stowage areas allow you to hold essentials
- Dimensions: 50L x 25W x 40H inches
Single-seat jogging stroller, multi-position independent canopy
Who says there isn't time to train and parent - the B.O.B. Ironman Stroller - Yellow allows both casual and serious runners to get out there while raising children. In fact, there may be no better way to give your child the positive influence of fresh air and exercise than by leading with a good example. And bringing your little one along won't slow you down. This stroller is built for speed with a durable and lightweight frame, compact design, and semi-slick tires. The fixed front wheel keeps the stroller steady to maximize its forward motion. Coil spring and elastomer core shock absorbers provide three inches of wheel travel, and the adjustable release knobs ensure that your stroller will have just the right suspension you need as your child grows.
The adjustable canopy also keeps your child shielded from too much sun, rain, or wind so you don't have to worry about their comfort or safety whether you're training for a marathon or just out on a leisurely jog to enjoy the weather. Its easy, two-step folding system and lightweight frame also make it easy to store and transport so you can join up with others or go wherever a trail may call. Training with this B.O.B. stroller will make both you and your little one feel like an Ironman.
- Fixed front wheel for increased stability
- State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system
- Easy, two-step folding
- Ultra-padded, adjustable reclining seat
- Adjustable canopy with viewing window
- Padded handlebar
- Semi-slick tires for faster rolling
- 1 Low Boy Cargo Basket, 1 large seatback pocket
- Internal seat pockets
- Parking brake, hand brake
- Tracking knob to keep stroller rolling straight
- Weight: 23lbs.
- Capacity: 70lbs. (occupant plus luggage weight)
- Padded 5-point harness
- Frame material: high-strength aluminum alloy
- Seat material: water-repellant coated weave fabric
- Open cell foam padding
- Pneumatic, semi-slick tires: 1.5W x 16H inches
- Pneumatic tubes with schrader valve
- Hub: quick release axle
- Sealed cartridge ball bearings
- Stainless steel spokes and alloy nipples
- Hand break, foot-activated parking break
- Wrist strap, seat retention strap
- Canopy: 5 position toggle, 125-degree range
In 1994, Roger Malinowski, a bicycle industry maven, met Philip Novotny, an airline mechanic, in San Luis Obispo, California. From the marriage of Novotny's ingenuity and Malinowski's industry knowhow came B.O.B., a world-renowned company with roots in developing revolutionary bicycle trailers such as the YAK. Once Malinowski and Novotny began raising families, they felt an urge to start applying the innovative principles they developed in bicycle trailers to strollers. They strived to build a superior product that would combine the best of a bunch of worlds: a lightweight, high-quality stroller that you could take running, hiking, and off-roading and that would still fold up easily and compactly. Like any sensible entrepreneurial parent, Malinowski and Novotny subjected their designs to rigorous analysis . . . by testing them on their own children. The result was their wildly successful Sport Utility Stroller. Then, through an endorsement by the famous Ironman triathlon endurance race as well as the addition of several more groundbreaking innovations such as a swiveling front wheel, B.O.B. has become one of the most visible, trusted names among athletic parents.
Dimensions & Specifications
Weight Capacity (lbs)
50L x 25W x 40H in.
Sponge area with solution of lukewarm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove all soap and allow to dry. DO NOT USE DETERGENT.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easily Stowed
- Easy To Set Up
Comments about B.O.B. Ironman Stroller - Yellow:
This stroller assembled easy, was shipped quickly and I'm just itching to get it out on the path : ) Thanks for a wonderful deal!