B.O.B. Sport Utility Stroller - Duallie-OrangeItem#: HN-BRX153
- Smooth-riding stroller great for jogging or hiking
- Side-by-side seating for two children
- Strong, lightweight frame
- Seatbacks adjust from vertical to 70-degree recline
- 3 large stowage areas allow you to hold essentials
- Dimensions: 54.5L x 30.5W x 41H inches
Double-seat jogging stroller, multi-position independent canopies
If a family that plays together does stay together, as they say, then the B.O.B. Sport Utility Stroller - Duallie-Orange is not only top-of-the-line exercise equipment but also a valuable parenting tool. This stroller allows you to get out with two young children at once, establishing family bonding through healthy activity. What better way to give your children the positive influence of fresh air and exercise than by leading with a good example, as you not only interact and keep a close eye on them through the large viewing windows but also get in a workout for yourself. And there's no need to stay on sidewalks with this stroller if what you and your family want is a bit more natural trail and surroundings.
The B.O.B. sport utility stroller is designed to give you the kind of freedom you look for in a jogging stroller, providing a smooth ride both on and off the road. The fixed front wheel keeps the stroller's forward motion steady so that not even slight play will slow you down. Coil spring and elastomer core shock absorbers provide three inches of wheel travel, and the adjustable release knobs ensure that your stroller will have just the right suspension as your children grow. The adjustable canopies also keep your little ones shielded from too much sun, rain, or wind so you don't have to worry about their comfort or safety while you're out on the trail. No off-road trails near your house? No problem. This stroller glides smoothly along paved surfaces as well. And when you do have time to go find more remote trails, its two-step folding and lightweight frame make storage and transport a cinch. Give your family the gift of shared experience by getting out and enjoying nature in each other's company with B.O.B.'s sport utility double running stroller.
- Fixed front wheel for increased stability
- State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system
- Easy, two-step folding
- Padded handlebar, ultra-padded seats
- Individually adjusting canopies and reclining seats
- Large viewing windows in each canopy
- High-impact polymer composite wheels are extra tough
- Semi-slick tires for faster rolling
- 1 continuous Low Boy Cargo Basket for extra storage
- 2 large seatback pockets, 4 internal seat pockets
- Parking brake, hand brake
- Tracking knob to keep stroller rolling straight
- Weight: 34lbs.
- Weight capacity: 100lbs. (occupants plus luggage)
- Height capacity: 44 inches
- 2 padded 5-point harnesses
- Frame material: high-strength aluminum alloy
- Seat material: water-repellant coated weave fabric
- Open cell foam padding
- Pneumatic, semi-slick tires: 1.5W x 16H inches
- Pneumatic tubes with schrader valve
- Hub: quick release axle
- Sealed cartridge ball bearings
- High-impact polymer composite wheels and spokes
- Hand break, foot-activated parking break
- Wrist strap, seat retention strap
- Canopies: 5 position toggle, 125-degree range
In 1994, Roger Malinowski, a bicycle industry maven, met Philip Novotny, an airline mechanic, in San Luis Obispo, California. From the marriage of Novotny's ingenuity and Malinowski's industry knowhow came B.O.B., a world-renowned company with roots in developing revolutionary bicycle trailers such as the YAK. Once Malinowski and Novotny began raising families, they felt an urge to start applying the innovative principles they developed in bicycle trailers to strollers. They strived to build a superior product that would combine the best of a bunch of worlds: a lightweight, high-quality stroller that you could take running, hiking, and off-roading and that would still fold up easily and compactly. Like any sensible entrepreneurial parent, Malinowski and Novotny subjected their designs to rigorous analysis . . . by testing them on their own children. The result was their wildly successful Sport Utility Stroller. Then, through an endorsement by the famous Ironman triathlon endurance race as well as the addition of several more groundbreaking innovations such as a swiveling front wheel, B.O.B. has become one of the most visible, trusted names among athletic parents.
Dimensions & Specifications
Weight Capacity (lbs)
54.5L x 30.5W x 41H in.
Sponge area with solution of lukewarm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove all soap and allow to dry. DO NOT USE DETERGENT.