Body Glove Infant Phantom PFD Life JacketItem#: HN-SDM024
- Infant-sized PFD with upright head
- Neoprene outer shell and Innertec interior lining
- 100% PE foam for comfort and floatation
- Front-zip entry, 2 heavy-duty belts, and 2 leg straps
- Choose from navy/yellow, pink/black, or red/black designs
- One size fits all infants up to 30 lbs.
You should never take your baby out in the water without quality safety gear like the Body Glove Infant Phantom PFD Life Jacket. Featuring a supporting buoyancy head and extra safety precautions, this insulated PFD takes everything into account to keep your child safe. Its 100% PE foam is soft and provides the perfect level of buoyancy so your infant can splash about without a care in the world. Two heavy-duty 1-inch belts and an easy-entry zipper secure him or her into place and the dual leg straps add even more security so you'll never have to worry about this jacket slipping off. Choose from surfboard designs in red/black and navy/yellow, or every girl's favorite flower pattern in vibrant pink and black. One size fits all, but keep in mind that these are for infants (not older children) and are not meant for anyone exceeding 30 lbs.
About Body Glove International
A major surf, skateboard, and watersports company and one of the only family-owned surf/dive brands in the world, Body Glove has been a name customers can trust since 1957. Founded by brothers Bill and Bob Meistrell were brothers who have been obsessed with the water since they dove into a pool back in their childhood home of Booneville, Missouri. When they left the show-me state for Manhattan Beach they immediately fell in love with the ocean and joined the surfing craze. Their passion for the water never waned and when both young men returned from their service during the Korean War they scraped together every penny so they could gain partial ownership of a local marine / dive shop. But that wasn't enough, they had to innovate. By 1957, they had invented the world's first neoprene practical wetsuit. Their creation made them an instant success, and they had enough money to buy full ownership of the local shop and turn it into "The Body Glove", the world's favorite dive-and-surf business.
Dimensions & Specifications
up to 30 lbs.
- Vinyl-coated fabric construction
- The fabric resists mold and mildew
- Mesh air vents on all sides for fast drying
- Designed to fit all Type II life jackets
- Easily stores up to 4 adult life jackets
- Dimensions: 9.5L x 11.75W x 0.75H in.