BOSKA Holland Geneva Cheese Curler - Beech WoodItem#: HN-BOSK001
- Round base made of durable beech wood
- Comes with stainless steel curling knife and pin
- Unique cheese tool creates thin curls of semi-hard cheese
- Easy-to-wipe clean, hand-washable blade
- Dimensions: 8.86L x 9.45W x 2.36H inches
Create the finest cheese curls in the land with the BOSKA Holland Geneva Cheese Curler - Beech Wood. This cheese curler is crafted with a durable beech wood base and has a steel curling knife and pin. It's easy to make thin curls with this fine curler. Rock on! Easy to clean, too!
About Boska Holland
For over a century, Boska Holland as been all about cheese. The company began in Bodegraven, Amsterdam, which is near Gouda, the town where original Gouda cheese is made. Willem Bos started Boska by crafting cheese tools for local farmers, and the company has grown from there. Now, though, the family company is serving more than local farmers - it's serving the world, including you!
Dimensions & Specifications
8.86L x 9.45W x 2.36H in.