BOSKA Holland Raclette DemiItem#: HN-BOSK015
- Made of durable steel and plastic
- 1 side to warm up and other side to scrape the cheese
- Designed for a half wheel of cheese
- Operates on 110-volt power
- Dimensions: 15.75L x 22.05W x 4.33H inches
Get your cheese all warm and ready to devour with the BOSKA Holland Raclette Demi. This durable steel and plastic raclette can hold a half-wheel of cheese and operates on 100 volts of power. The raclette has one side to warm up the cheese and another side for scraping. Cheese-tastic.
About Boska Holland
For over a century, Boska Holland as been all about cheese. The company began in Bodegraven, Amsterdam, which is near Gouda, the town where original Gouda cheese is made. Willem Bos started Boska by crafting cheese tools for local farmers, and the company has grown from there. Now, though, the family company is serving more than local farmers - it's serving the world, including you!
Dimensions & Specifications
15.75L x 22.05W x 4.33H in.