Bosmere 58 Gallon Country Wood Compost BinItem#: HN-BOS054
- Made from pressure-treated wood
- Capacity: 9 cubic feet
- Turns leaves, scraps, and peels into rich compost
- Shovel-size slot at base for easy removal
- Dimensions: 24L x 12W x 12H inches
Compost bin, Instructions
The Bosmere 58 Gallon Country Wood Compost Bin is a great choice for being environmentally friendly whether you live in the country or the city. It provides a traditional way to make garden compost from leaves, scraps, and peels, and it has been successfully used by green thumbs for generations. The Country Wood compost bin is made from pressure-treated wood with a natural finish, and is ideal for an average-size garden. It also features a shovel-size slot at the base for easy removal of composted material. The bin, with a capacity of 9 cubic feet (58 gallons), is also easy to dismantle for moving or storage. It comes ready to assemble and includes full instructions. Dimensions: 24L x 12W x 12H inches.
For over 25 years, the Bosmere group has been established in the world of home, garden, and leisure. Bosmere manufactures original ideas and designs that are built to stand the test of time. One mark of their superior quality is that 20 to 30 percent of their business is exported to a world market that demands top quality service, customer support and competitive pricing. Established in North America for over 15 years, Bosmere has been serving the entire country, and also sends wholesale goods to Canada, Central and South America. Part of their focus on outstanding customer service includes products that are attractively packaged, and well presented with informative instructions, diagrams, and photographs.
Dimensions & Specifications
24L x 12W x 12H in.
- Non-rust steel composter aerator with a vinyl handle grip
- Aerator is 36 inches in length
- Product is made in China
- Approximate weight is 3 lbs.
- Two sets of activating wings fold closed when pushed into compost pile and then open to aerate
- Handle can be adjusted for left-handed or right-handed users