Bosmere Wire 18.75 Cubic Ft. Compost BinItem#: HN-BOS045
- Durable vinyl-coated steel wire construction
- Compost Bin Dimensions: 30L x 30W x 36H inches
- 18.75 cubic feet capacity
- Approximate weight is 19 lbs.
- The compost bin is assembled on three sides using thick nylon clips
- The fourth side has a rod that slides vertically through metal tubes to open
- Open-air design and front panel latch allows easy access and compost mixing
- 1-year limited warranty
What's Not Included
For over 25 years, the Bosmere group has been established in the world of home, garden and leisure. Bosmere manufactures original ideas and designs that are built to stand the test of time. One mark of their superior quality is that 20 to 30 percent of their business is exported to a world market that demands top quality service, customer support and competitive pricing. Established in North America for over 15 years, Bosmere has been serving the entire country, and also sends wholesale goods to Canada, Central and South America. Part of their focus on outstanding customer service includes products that are attractively packaged, and well presented with informative instructions, diagrams, and photographs.
Dimensions & Specifications
30L x 30W x 36H inches
1-Year Limited Warranty
- Non-rust steel composter aerator with a vinyl handle grip
- Aerator is 36 inches in length
- Product is made in China
- Approximate weight is 3 lbs.
- Two sets of activating wings fold closed when pushed into compost pile and then open to aerate
- Handle can be adjusted for left-handed or right-handed users
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Easy set up
Received this & set up in 15 mins. Only issue is it doesn't come
With a top. We plan on attaching a piece of plexiglass to the top to keep out
Snow to allow use all winter.
- Convenient opening
- Easy To Clean
- Good size
- Openings too small
- Too few assembly clamps
I added plastic cable-ties to supplement the supplied clamps. I also installed chicken wire on all sides to keep compost from falling through the openings, which I consider to be much too small for my purposes.
I recommend this product as long as buyers understand the limitations.