Boss Black Stack Chair with Chrome FrameItem#: HN-NORS011
- Economical stack chair provides durability
- Black polypropylene seat and back with chrome frame
- May be stacked 16 high on black steel dolly
- Available in packages of 2, 4 or 5 units
- Overall dimensions: 18.5W x 18D x 32.5H inches
About Boss Office Products
William Huang, Boss Office Product’s CEO, established the Los Angeles-based company in 1990. The company began as an importer, distributing Taiwanese-crafted chairs to retailers and dealers throughout the United States. A year later, in 1991, Boss became the first US office chair distributor to establish manufacturing facilities in China, a major step forward for the company, which now has distributors around the globe. In 2003, Boss was ranked as one of Inc. Magazine’s 500 fastest growing private companies in America. That tremendous growth continues today, as Boss continually delivers exceptional office products to companies around the world.
Dimensions & Specifications
18.5W x 18D in.
18.5W x 18D x 32.5H in.
18.5W x 18D in.
$48.99 to $133.99
- Affordable, long lasting floor protection for the home and office
- Manufactured using 20 to 40% recycled material
- Unique, clear Floortex PVC formulation for maximum durability
- Smooth back for hard floors and gripper back for carpets
- Available in a selection of sizes
$57.99 to $133.99
- Manufactured from 100% post-consumer PET
- Extremely durable with smooth backing for use on hard floors
- Slightly tinted mat is 100% recyclable
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Rectangular mats available in a selection of sizes
- Sturdy black steel construction
- Stack up to 16 chairs at a time
- 250-pound weight capacity
- Dimensions: 23L x 22W x 19H inches