Boston Warehouse Picnic Party Condiment Serving SetItem#: HN-BWT471
- Includes 3 small black serving bowls and rack
- Rack resembles a rolling cart, complete with handles
- High-quality earthenware bowls retain heat
- Perfect for barbecue sauce, relish, and other toppings
- Bowls are dishwasher-safe
- Tray measures: 17L x 4W x 5H in.
- Each spoon measures 4L in.
3 bowls, Rack
About Boston Warehouse
Pursuing his dream of starting his own business, Peter Jenkins founded Boston Warehouse in 1974. Initially the company distributed distinctive European imports to retailers in the U.S. Peter, who was originally from Manchester, England, selected Boston for his warehouse because of its accessibility to shipments from Europe. Upon deciding to product an in-house product, Boston Warehouse's first original was a stoneware garlic cellar in 1980. It was a huge best-seller and was quickly followed by a line of innovative Mexican and Chinese cooking collections that put Boston Warehouse on the map. Boston Warehouse has continued to grow by inventing new categories, by expanding into new retail markets and by acquisitions.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Pieces
7 Piece Set
Spoons: 4L in., tray: 17L x 4W x5H in.
Casual / Everyday