Bowron Fun Rug Butterfly Sheepskin RugItem#: HN-BOW038
- White, red, blue, and beige
- Professional dry-clean only
- 1-year limited warranty
- Made in New Zealand by Bowron
- Eco-friendly rug created with a closed loop process, cutting edge chemistry and advanced mechanical technology to preserve the natural beauty of the sheepskin with minimal inputs and an ever-reducing impact on the environment
Note: Due to individual computer monitor settings, actual colors may vary slightly from those you see on your screen.
The Bowron Fun Rug Butterfly Sheepskin Rug isa great choice for your daughter. The white rug has a butterfly with red and blue wings. This rug is handmade of sheepskin. To preserve the beauty and color of the rug, professionally dry-clean only. Made in New Zealand by Bowron, it has a one-year limited warranty.
About Bowron Rugs
In 1879, two brothers, George and William Bowron, master tanners of Yorkshire, set sail for Christchurch in the new colony of New Zealand. They were to start a new life and realize a personal dream - to start a tannery of their own. As Christchurch grew, the small tannery flourished and a family tradition of excellence in lambskin tanning began. For over 100 years, their commitment to quality and the 42-step tanning process have made the name synonymous with the world's finest sheepskin products. The success of Bowron is a story of unparalleled access to the finest raw materials available, cutting-edge process innovation, environmental leadership, unrivalled manufacturing capacity, strong customer relationships, and a global distribution network that delivers the finest sheepskins to all the world markets.
Dimensions & Specifications
Professionally Dry Clean
Country of Origin
32 diam. in.
1 Year Limited Warranty
$30.99 to $153.00
- Keeps area rugs in place
- Made from synthetic fiber
- Prevents scratching on hardwood floors
- Ideal for tile and uneven surfaces
- Reversible for use on carpet
- Your choice of size; can also be cut down to size
- 10-year wear warranty