Broan-Nutone 668RP Bathroom Fan / LightItem#: HN-LTHS378
- 70 CFM ventilation at a quiet 4 sones
- Fits a standard 4-inch round duct
- Use over tub/shower with GFI branch circuit
- Blower exhausts stale air and moisture
- Bright 100W maximum ceiling light
With a super-low profile and quiet operation - not to mention bright lighting and air-freshening capabilities - the NuTone 668RP Bathroom Fan / Light is an unquestionable bathroom essential. Crafted with galvanized steel and a polymeric grille, the fan is outfitted with a plug-in vent fan and light receptacle and a duct adapter with a built-in backdraft damper. Breezy 70 CFM ventilation is delivered at a low 4 sone sound level, and the unbreakable light lens snaps on and off for easy relamping. The fan and light work separately or together. The unit fits a standard four-inch round duct and mounts to joists with easy-to-install adjustable hanger bars. Use over tub/shower with GFI branch circuit wiring. Requires a 100W incandescent bulb (not included).
- Housing: 7.87L x 14.75W x 5.62H inches
- Grille: 9.87L x 16.25W inches
- Galvanized steel housing with white polymeric grille
- Easy-to-install adjustable hanger bars
- Plug-in vent fan and light receptacle
- Duct adapter with snap-on backdraft damper
- Fan and light work separately or together
- Unbreakable light lens snaps on and off
Broan-NuTone has been leading the industry since 1932 in producing innovative ventilation products and built-in convenience products, all backed by superior customer service. Today, they're headquartered in Hartford, Wisconsin, employing more than 3200 people in eight countries. They've become North America's largest producer of medicine cabinets, ironing centers, door chimes, and they're the industry leader for range hoods, bath and ventilation fans, and heater/fan/light combination units. They are proud that more than 80 percent of their products sold in the United States are designed and manufactured in the U.S., with U.S. and imported parts. Broan-NuTone is dedicated to providing revolutionary products to improve the indoor environment of your home, in ways that also help preserve the outdoor environment.
Dimensions & Specifications
Title 24 Compliant
85 sq. ft.
10.25L x 10.5W in. (Grill), 8.5L x 9W x 5.75H in. (Housing)
4 in. (Duct)