Bumkins Cloth Diaper Covers - 3 Pack WhiteItem#: HN-BKN030
- For use with fitted, contour, and pre-fold diapers
- Easy-to-clean and virtually leakproof
- Front inside flap holds diaper in place
- Air vent in back keeps diaper area cool
- Extra leg gussets for leak protection
- Size newborn fits infants 6-10 lbs.
- Size small fits infants 9-16 lbs.
- Size medium fits infants 15-23 lbs.
- Size large fits infants 22-28 lbs.
- Pack of 3 classic white diaper covers
- Made in the USA
Set of 3 cloth diaper covers
You want a cleaner Earth for your baby, and you want to save money while doing it. It's possible! Easy-to-clean, nearly leakproof, lightweight, durable, and super cute, Bumkins Cloth Diaper Covers make convenience, affordability, and eco-friendliness one in the same. Taking care to ensure the ultimate comfort and safety of infants, Bumkins had created these covers from material that is free from PVC, phthalate, and vinyl. An air vent in back keeps the diaper area cool, while extra leg gussets offer superior leak protection. Simply machine- or hand-wash and hang dry.
Did you know?
On average, parents who use cloth diapers save thousands, yes thousands, of dollars by the time baby is potty-trained. And all those costly plastic diapers (about 92% of them) end up in landfills where they can take up to 500 years to decompose. Cloth diapers are reusable.
General Care Instructions
These are basic care guidelines only. Please follow specific manufacturer guidelines when you recieve your order.
- Wash diapers several times before using. This increases absorbency and comfort.
- Used diapers should be laundered asap - at least every one or two days.
- Wet (urinated) diapers don't need rinsing. Just wash.
- For soiled diapers, remove as much waste as possible into toilet, rinse, run them through cold rinse or soak cycle with no detergent in washer.
- Run diapers through hot cycle with detergent, no bleach.
- For particularly dirty loads, follow with cold rinse.
- Tumble dry on low or hang dry.
About Bumkins Finer Baby ProductsDedicated to providing family-oriented, organic merchandise, Bumkins Finer Baby Products strives to bring parents and babies safe, eco-friendly, attractive goods from diapers to bibs. Initially conceived in order to offer an environmentally conscious alternative to disposable diapers, Bumkins is also committed to designing products that are practical for mom and dad (Check out their selection of aprons, smocks, and bags!). Because Bumkins adheres to the strictest safety standards of the juvenile products industry, its merchandise is only made from natural or non-toxic fabrics, such as organic cotton. In 2005 Bumkins became a Dr. Seuss licensee, which means even cuter quality products for growing families.
Dimensions & Specifications