BUNN Push-Button Thermal Coffee Airpot - 2.2 LiterItem#: HN-EMG422
- Convenient brew-through pump assembly
- Sleek chrome finish with black trim
- Commercial-grade airpot for use with BUNN brewers
- Dispenses up to 4 ounces at the first pump
- Glass insulation keeps coffee warm for hours
Designed for use with state-of-the-art BUNN coffee brewers, available for purchase separately, the BUNN Push-Button Thermal Coffee Airpot - 2.2 Liter comes in two different sizes to suit your needs. You can order single airpots or a set of six to serve everyone in the office. Attractive in a chrome finish with black trim and glass lining, these insulated airpots ensure that coffee remains fresh and piping hot for hours.
- Convenient brew-through pump assembly means there is no need to remove for brewing
- Simply close the lid after brewing. These airpots dispense up to four ounces (0.12 liters) at the first pump
- Glass insulation keeps beverages warm for hours
- Sleek and attractive chrome finish with black trim
- 2.2-liter airpot specifications: 6.1W x 7.9D x 16.4H inches; 4.5 pounds each
The Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was founded in 1957 and is considered a household name in small kitchen appliances. Makers of the first paper coffee filter and the first "pourover" coffee brewer for commercial users, Bunn has been continuously improving on the convenience and ease of use of coffee machines for decades. As the digital age dawned, Bunn responded with sophisticated new technology to help you produce outstanding coffee beverages both at home and at your business. The company's core princicples of honesty, integrity, and courtesy still guide their business today. Bunn-O-Matic makes its home in Springfield, Illinois, and provides beverage equipment to customers around the world. They are makers of everything from brewers and grinders to iced tea machines, cappuccino makers, and water boilers. Strict quality guidelines ensure that your Bunn product meets all industry standards and is built to last.
Dimensions & Specifications
6.1W x 7.9D x 16.4H in.