Bush Series A 48 Inch Corner Desk in Slate and White Spectrum Paper - Do Not UseItem#: HN-BHI501
- An attractive corner desk that maximizes space
- Ideal for use in business settings
- Constructed of laminate over particleboard
- Durable PVC edging protects from bumps and collisions
- Scratch- and stain-resistant melamine top surface
- Grommets in top and legs allow wire access and concealment
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors
- 2-tone finish in slate and white spectrum paper
- Includes 10-year manufacturer's warranty
- Dimensions: 47.25W x 47.25D x 29.88H in.
Call 1-866-736-2084 for quantity discounts.
The Bush A-Series 48 Inch Corner Desk in Slate and White Spectrum Paper provides an efficient solution for any office or business space. Create a versatile workstation by pairing this desk with other components, or by using it alone. Either way, its space-saving, privacy-encouraging corner shape will make it a welcome addition to your space.
Constructed of durable laminate over particleboard, it features a slate finish on the body and a bright desktop finish in white spectrum paper. To ensure long life and durability, the sturdy, 1-inch-thick desktop is protected by a scratch- and stain-resistant melamine coating, an durable PVC edging protects the desk from dents and dings.
Built-in grommets in the desktop and sides provide easy wire access and concealment. The desk also accepts a pencil drawer or keyboard shelf for your convenience. The sturdy, molded ABS feet have a durable steel insert, and adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors. Assembly required. Dimensions: 47.25W x 47.25D x 29.88H inches.
About Bush Furniture
Bush Furniture is the eighth-largest furniture company in the United States. Bush manufactures high-quality products, which are designed to be easily assembled and provide great value for the price. Bush furniture is made from a combination of particleboard, fiberboard, and solid wood components. The use of real wood components will be noted in the product description, if applicable.
Bush Industries has more than 4 million square feet of manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution space. This allows for a very wide selection of high-quality furniture with the ability to ship quickly. All Bush Furniture is also backed by a 10-year warranty from Bush, one of the best in the industry.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
47.25W x 47.25D x 29.88H inches
The Bush Series A Collection
$40.98 to $133.99
- Affordable, long lasting floor protection for the home and office
- Manufactured using 20 to 40% recycled material
- Unique, clear Floortex PVC formulation for maximum durability
- Smooth back for hard floors and gripper back for carpets
- Available in a selection of sizes