Bush Series A 72 Inch Desk in Light Oak and Sage - Do Not UseItem#: HN-BHI500
- An attractive, versatile, and contemporary workspace
- Ideal for use in business settings
- Constructed of laminate over particleboard
- Durable PVC edging protects from bumps and collisions
- Scratch- and stain-resistant melamine top surface
- C-leg design offers more legroom
- Grommets in top and legs allow wire access and concealment
- 2-tone finish in sage and light oak
- Includes 10-year manufacturer's warranty
- Dimensions: 71.63W x 26.88D x 29.88H in.
Call 1-866-736-2084 for quantity discounts.
The Bush A-Series 72-Inch Desk in Light Oak and Sage is generously sized to accommodate the needs of the busiest employees and office executive. Designed for business use, this versatile desk is a great office solution, as it's built for durability and comfort during long work days.
Constructed of durable laminate over particleboard, this desk features a sage finish on the body and a desktop finish in charming light oak. To ensure long life and durability, the sturdy, 1-inch-thick desktop is protected by a scratch- and stain-resistant melamine coating, and durable PVC edging protects the desk from dents and dings.
Built-in grommets in the desktop and legs provide easy wire access and concealment, and the C-leg design offers more legroom and added comfort. The desk also accepts a pencil drawer or keyboard shelf for your convenience. The sturdy, molded ABS feet have a durable steel insert, and adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors. Assembly required. Dimensions: 71.63W x 26.88D x 29.88H inches.
About Bush Furniture
Bush Furniture is the eighth-largest furniture company in the United States. Bush manufactures high-quality products, which are designed to be easily assembled and provide great value for the price. Bush furniture is made from a combination of particleboard, fiberboard, and solid wood components. The use of real wood components will be noted in the product description, if applicable.
Bush Industries has more than 4 million square feet of manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution space. This allows for a very wide selection of high-quality furniture with the ability to ship quickly. All Bush Furniture is also backed by a 10-year warranty from Bush, one of the best in the industry.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
71.63W x 26.88D x 29.88H inches
The Bush Series A Collection
$48.99 to $133.99
- Affordable, long lasting floor protection for the home and office
- Manufactured using 20 to 40% recycled material
- Unique, clear Floortex PVC formulation for maximum durability
- Smooth back for hard floors and gripper back for carpets
- Available in a selection of sizes
$57.99 to $133.99
- Manufactured from 100% post-consumer PET
- Extremely durable with smooth backing for use on hard floors
- Slightly tinted mat is 100% recyclable
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Rectangular mats available in a selection of sizes