Bush Series A Left L-Bow Desk in White Spectrum Paper and Pewter - Do Not UseItem#: HN-BHI473
- An attractive, versatile, and contemporary workspace
- Ideal for use in business settings
- Constructed of laminate over particleboard
- Durable PVC edging protects from bumps and collisions
- Scratch- and stain-resistant melamine top surface
- Grommets in top and sides allow wire access and concealment
- 2-tone finish in pewter and white spectrum paper
- Combine with other pieces to form L- or U-shape configuration
- Includes 10-year manufacturer's warranty
- Dimensions: 59.38W x 43.38D x 29.88H in.
Call 1-866-736-2084 for quantity discounts.
The Bush A-Series Left L-Bow Desk in White Spectrum Paper and Pewter allows you to make the most of your workstation with a versatile and thoughtful design. This desk can be used alone in compact business settings or combined with other desks to create space-efficient L- or U-shaped configurations. It allows you to interact with co-workers and officemates while typing, as well as provides computer monitor privacy.
Constructed of durable laminate over particleboard, the desk features a soft pewter finish on the body and a light desktop finish in white spectrum paper. To ensure long life and durability, the desktop is protected by a scratch- and stain-resistant melamine coating, and durable PVC edging protects the desk from bumps and dents.
Built-in grommets in the desktop and sides provide easy wire access and concealment. The desk also accepts a pencil drawer or keyboard shelf for your convenience. The sturdy, molded ABS feet have a durable steel insert, and adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors. Assembly required. Dimensions: 59.38W x 43.38D x 29.88H inches.
About Bush Furniture
Bush Furniture is the eighth-largest furniture company in the United States. Bush manufactures high-quality products, which are designed to be easily assembled and provide great value for the price. Bush furniture is made from a combination of particleboard, fiberboard, and solid wood components. The use of real wood components will be noted in the product description, if applicable.
Bush Industries has more than 4 million square feet of manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution space. This allows for a very wide selection of high-quality furniture with the ability to ship quickly. All Bush Furniture is also backed by a 10-year warranty from Bush, one of the best in the industry.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
59.38W x 43.38D x 29.88H inches
The Bush Series A Collection
$48.99 to $133.99
- Affordable, long lasting floor protection for the home and office
- Manufactured using 20 to 40% recycled material
- Unique, clear Floortex PVC formulation for maximum durability
- Smooth back for hard floors and gripper back for carpets
- Available in a selection of sizes
$57.99 to $133.99
- Manufactured from 100% post-consumer PET
- Extremely durable with smooth backing for use on hard floors
- Slightly tinted mat is 100% recyclable
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Rectangular mats available in a selection of sizes