Byer of Maine Dura-Steel CotItem#: HN-BM033
- Great value and long-lasting quality
- Strong, lightweight aluminum frame
- Double-walled steel legs; powder coated finish
- Lasting olive-colored polyester fabric and frame
- Cot itself weighs 19 lbs.; Weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Overall dimensions: 77L x 27W x 14H inches
Cot, Carry bag
The Byer of Maine Dura-Steel Cot is the ideal folding cot if you are looking for quality at a great value. It's perfect for any outing when hiking, because it packs up in a compact carry bag. The sturdy, lightweight aluminum frame has double-walled steel legs with a powder-coated finish, and folds up for convenient tranporting and storage. The matching olive, polyester cover will be sure to you last for years to come. The folding legs are also sure to provide maximum comfort and stability. Includes a black carry bag. Dimensions: 77L x 27W x 14H inches.
Founded in 1880 by a Russian immigrant family, Byer Manufacturing began as a company that made slippers and textile products. In 1925 they began crafting wood frame folding cots and by the 1950s the company was focused on producing knapsacks, duffels, and continued to build cots for both military and civilian uses. In 1999, the current owner visited the outdoor furniture show for Europe, the Spoga Trade Fair, and was introduced to the beautiful and colorful world of Brazilian hammocks. Over the years, Byer Manufacturing began to make more hammocks and hanging chairs, as well as cots, stools, camp furniture, and much more. Sourcing products from all over the world, Byer Manufacturing remains committed to the same quality and passion that began their company over 100 years ago.
Dimensions & Specifications
Byer of Maine
77L x 27W x 14H in.
$849.99 to $1,279.99
- The toughest wall tent complete with frame options
- 12 oz. double-fill army duck canvas, double-stitched
- Zippered door with buckled storm door
- Huge screened window, adjustable stove pipe jack
- Choose a DIY angle kit or complete frame
- Synthetic insulation with integrity filling
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- Includes cotton storage sack and nylon stuff sack
- Built-in pillow pocket holds a fleece or big agnes pillow
- No draft zipper tube insulates along the length of zipper