C-130 Hercules Model AirplaneItem#: HN-UHC017
- Used by the U.S. for more than 50 years
- Serves the air forces of more than 30 countries
- Beautifully handcrafted from solid mahogany
- Finished with three coats of polyurethane gloss
- Stained look shows wood's natural beauty
- Wooden stand makes a great display
- Air Force, Marine Corps, Navy
- From the post-WWII era (1955)
- Manufactured by Lockheed Martin
- 19L inches wingspan inches
1 Model Plane, 1 Wooden Stand
One of the most widely-used cargo planes still in service after 40 years, the versatile Hercules performs multiple tasks depending the service and modification of the plane. This plane serves the air forces of over 30 countries. Our replica of this heavy cargo plane is handcrafted from solid mahogany and finished with a high gloss for incredible detail and beauty. The wooden stand provides the perfect display for this historic aircraft.
Dimensions & Specifications
Air Force, Marine Corps, Navy
AssemblyThis product will come fully assembled. You will only need to place the product on the enclosed stand or base. We recommend that you save the origional packaging and box.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Poor Condition
- poor workmenship
Comments about C-130 Hercules Model Airplane:
This is not a work of wood art it looks more like a toy you would buy your son to play with on a rainy day. Broken wheel flap, varnish peeling, varnish dripping on the wheels, painted windows on the cockpit not straight, damaged on the nose, no wood stand as advertised but just a wood base with a cheap tin like metal to lift the plane. [...]you won't be happy!!