Cambridge HeadboardItem#: HN-RN525
- Can be easily fixed to your bed frame
- Clean, attractive fixture for your bed
- Features durable heritage oak finish
- Turned posts for added charm
- Stylish arched design with spindle-shaped slats
- Made from solid hardwood for durability
- Choose from several sizes
What's Not Included
Bed frame, Mattress, Bedding, Accessories
Simple elegance meets sturdy construction in the Cambridge Headboard. Crafted from durable hardwood, this headboard sports a lasting heritage oak finish that adds warmth and cozy style to any room. A graceful, slightly arched design, beautiful turned posts, and elegant, spindle-shaped slats enhance its timeless look. It's available in your choice of sizes and bolts easily to your frame for secure stability.
- Twin: 39.25W x 2.25D x 41.75H inches
- Full: 60.38W x 2.25D x 41.75H inches
About Fashion Bed Group
Fashion Bed Group is a Leggett and Platt Company known for its innovative fashion beds, daybeds, futons, bunk beds, bed frames, and bedding support. Created in 1991, Fashion Bed Group is a large consolidation of three leading bed manufacturers. Its beds are manufactured of genuine brass, plated brass, cast zinc, cast aluminum, steel, iron, wood, wicker, and rattan. Fashion Bed Group's products are distributed throughout North America from warehouses located in Chicago, Los Angeles, Houston, Toronto, and Ennis, Texas.
Dimensions & Specifications
Fashion Bed Group, Leggett & Platt
16 lbs., 21 lbs.
DocumentationClick here to view the assembly instructions
- Sturdy, all-metal frame
- Use with any headboard and/or footboard
- Adjustable to twin or full sizes