Three Birds Camden Teak Oval Outdoor Dining TableItem#: HN-TB075
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Teak construction
- Hand-applied finish
- 2.5-inch umbrella hole
- Seats 6 to 8
- Dimensions: 72-96L x 45W x 29H inches
Camden Oval Dining Table
This beautiful teak table is perfect for a variety of dinner party sizes! No matter the number of guests you invite, the Three Birds Camden Teak Oval Outdoor Dining Table will fit the bill. An extension takes this table from 72 x 45 inches to 96 x 45 inches. That extra 24 inches in length is more than enough room for an extra person on each side. This table comes complete with a plugged 2.5-inch hole for use with optional umbrella. Crafted from grade-A plantation-grown, hand-treated teak wood. Ships via freight truck.
For centuries teak wood has been recognized for its quality, durability, and beauty. Teak is a very hard, densely grained wood with a high oil content. The unique combination of these characteristics makes teak wood naturally resistant to moisture, rot, warping, shrinking, splintering, insects, and fungus. It is considered the ideal wood for outdoor furniture.
Three Birds accepts only Grade A, plantation-grown teak timber harvested from government-managed plantations. All of the teak wood used in our products is kiln-dried prior to production. The teak then receives a smooth, hand-applied, polished finish. Time-tested mortise-and-tenon joinery with locking wood dowels holds each piece together. Where hardware is necessary, it is of the highest quality brass or stainless steel. Prior to delivery, each item is individually inspected and shipped knocked-down for efficiency. A hammer, rubber mallet, and screwdriver are all you need to complete the simple assembly.
Dimensions & Specifications
72 - 96L x 45W x 29H inches
Assembly Difficulty Level
72 - 96 in.
Teak is often misunderstood as being a high maintenance material, when in fact it requires virtually no maintenance whatsoever and will last for generations to come. Three Birds recommends doing nothing and allow your teak furniture to weather naturally. In less than a year of exposure to the elements, Teak will naturally weather to a beautiful silvery gray patina. Due to Teakwood's high oil content and density, the grain will not open or split, which means the smooth, buttery texture of Three Birds Teakwood Furniture will remain even after years of continued exposure. If you prefer to preserve the color of new or cleaned teak, or would like to revive already weathered teak to a like new condition, then we suggest using teak cleaner and teak protector, both can be found at your local larger hardware store.
$478.98 to $479.99
- This top seller has excellent customer reviews
- Durable aluminum pole in several finish options
- Crank lift housing matches pole finish selected
- Stainless steel cables offer effortless lift system
- Features deluxe auto tilt for increased shade
- Solid resin hub and final offer durability
- Large oval shade measure 11 x 8 ft.
- Top-of-the-line Sunbrella in a variety of colors
- 5-year warranty against fading on Sunbrella
- Ideal for 72- to 114-inch oval or rectangular tables
- Not recommended for freestanding use
- We recommend a 75 lb. stand for thru-table use
- Top-reviewed customer favorite!
- Crafted from enduring cast iron
- Anti-rust primer
- Weather-resistant powder-coat finish
- Several attractive color options
- Decorative floral pattern
- Designed for through-table use
- Includes 13.5-inch and 6.5-inch necks
- Protective feet prevent marring of your patio