CAP Barbell Upper/Lower Body CycleItem#: HN-CBB116
- Made of durable steel and plastic
- Perfect for upper and lower body workout
- Compact, portable design with pedal straps
- Features adjustable tension knob
- Non-slip pedal strap hold firmly in place
- Overall dimensions: 22L x 16W x 13H inches
With an ergonomic design, the CAP Barbell Upper/Lower Body Cycle can be used to work out your legs, arms, shoulders, and back. This cycle provides a less energetic cardio workout, ideal for warm-ups, beginners, elders, and those recovering from an injury. The pedal straps prevent your feet from slipping off and give them a firm grip on the pedals. Featuring steel construction, this cycle is built to last. A compact design and simple assembly ensures that this cycle is easily portable.
About CAP Barbell
CAP Barbell is a leading distributor and provider of fitness equipment. Launched in 1982 with a small inventory of free weights and benches, CAP Barbell has grown over the past 20+ years to include more than 600 products in 10 categories. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, CAP Barbell is dedicated to providing quality fitness equipment at competitive prices, by constructively designing, accurately testing, and manufacturing its products to perfection.
Dimensions & Specifications
22L x 16W x 13H in.
Home Exercise Bikes
Manufacturers Warranty Included
- Made of durable blown PVC to protect floors
- Loft adds cushioning, dampens vibrations, muffles noise
- Sized for exercise bikes and other equipment
- Anti-fatigue mat for prolonged standing in home, shop
- No assembly required
- 48L x 36W x 0.25H inches
- Manufacturer's warranty included