Cape Cod Wind Speed IndicatorItem#: HN-CCWW001
- Measures wind speed
- Spinning cupwheel can be mounted on boat or rooftop
- Instantly register every gust of wind in real time
- Silver face with polished brass dial
- Measures speed from 0-100 mph
Know at a glance how hard the wind is blowing! A spinning cupwheel mounted on your rooftop or boat mast uses free wind energy to instantly register every gust of wind in real time. The decorative and elegant spun silver face of the highly polished brass dial accurately displays the wind speed from 0 - 100 mph (0 - 160 kph). The rugged rooftop transmitter is constructed of a marine-alloy of aluminum for many years of trouble-free operation.
The optional A.C. powered Peak Gust Register records the highest gust, which displays when you press a small button at the top of the dial.
Watch as a storm passes by - it's fun and entertaining for the whole family!
Includes 6" diameter dial, all cables, and hardware for easy owner installation!
Ten-year Limited Warranty.
Dimensions & Specifications
$79.00 to $179.00
- Available in 1, 2, 3 or 4 hole panels
- Mahogany wood
- Perfect for displaying multiple instruments
- Made in the USA
- Atlantic Coast tide clock
- Silver face with high polished brass case
- 6 inch diameter
- Powered by a single AA battery
- Hand crafted construction
- Brushed sliver face
- Highly polished brass case
- 6 Inch diameter
- Ten-year Limited Warranty